Monday, May 24, 2010

I would like to change my security question for yahoomail. How can I do that?

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...


Click the above link and u will find a link of ur question there and u will get ur problem solved. Read the 7th FAQ there.

I would like to change my security question for yahoomail. How can I do that?
U r Welcome Lasya! My pleasure to answer ur question. Report Abuse

Reply:go to yahoo.com and click the button that says "change your security question"
Reply:Unfortunately you can not change your security question and your birthday after your registration for security reasons through any online flow.





If there are pressing needs and you can verify all other data on your account then you can change this through customer care. Unless you are a premium service customer, you have to go through a few rounds of email.
Reply:go into your account and do that
Reply:visit this site





http://help.yahoo.com/help/au/mail/confi...
Reply:srry no idea


probably u r trying to steal some 1's account huh huh?
Reply:go in privacy and ask yahoo help
Reply:I dont think u can do that...but go to ur account info and try it...
Reply:u can't!
Reply:you can do it by going to your account information


No comments:

Post a Comment